Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I am ready to travel to Riyadh and mediate between Iran and Saudi Arabia, Based on the official invitation.


In order to prevent a conflict, if the Saudi government officially invite me, Saeed Shojaei Saadi, as a researcher and activist of world culture and peace on the Internet, I will be traveling to Riyadh, and I will  discuss these and other topics that I mentioned in my recent letter to Mr. Mohammed bin
https://saidman.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-brotherly-and-opening-letter-to-mr.html

,. It is a pity that the past brotherly interconnected relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia to be changed to the present terrible and very dangerous relations not only for the two countries but for the region and even the world.
Saeed Shojaei Saadi, Shiraz, Iran,
Mobile, +989177151120
email; shogaiee@gmail.com

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...