Sunday, October 1, 2017

Why have not I published the results of my international cultural and peaceful research as the book?


Since I got to know the computer, it's almost 29 years old, but about 17 years ago, I came to a professional level and top level.

Since then, I have taught my computer science to thousands of people, as well as I sell thousands of computer devices to families.

On the other hand, I have used a considerable amount of my two other tourism and social planning knowledge to serve the culture of Iran and the world.

But due to the broader Internet audience than publishing the book, I preferred to publish the results of all my cultural and peaceful research on the Internet.

In addition, the Internet was a very advanced phenomenon, which, with the publication of post and articles, as much as I could, helped to grow it in Iran and the world.

However, I am currently seeking the establishment of the Institute for World Cultural Studies and Peace in Iran, but unfortunately, until this moment, the relevant authorities in the Islamic Republic of Iran have not responded to my request, and in one case they announced it, as a red line!
 I decide if the license for the establishment of the institute was issued (which is likely to be very low in Iran) then publishing a specialized magazine to make the results of my studies and others (depending on the topic or other parameters) on a weekly, monthly and annual basis Publish.

For my cultural, peaceful, and research activities on the Internet, I have been suffering so many troubles so far.

Would this make all the problems for me if I were to establish this cultural and peaceful institution in another country?

I am proud that during these years of my activities, I have not even received a cent from any person or officials, ( Iranian or non-Iranian), and I have done all of these humanitarian, cultural and peaceful activities with my own initiative.

Fortunately, on the Internet, there has been a great deal of welcome from Iran and from around the world of my cultural and peaceful activities.

This satisfaction has made it relatively easy to deal with the many problems that radicals and fanatics have created for me in my country.

Saeed Shojaei Saadi, Shiraz, Iran
10/2/2017
Email: shogaiee@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/shogaiee
www.saidman.blogspot.com
www.saadiman.blogsky.com



چرا تا کنون نتایج فعالیتها و پژوهش های فرهنگی و صلح طلبانه داخلی و بین المللی خود را بصورت کتاب منتشر نکرده ام؟
از زمانی که با کامپیوتر آشنا شدم، تقریبا 29 سال میگذرد اما حدود 17 سال است که به تسلط حرفه ای و سطح بالای آن رسیدم.
از آن زمان تا امروز علم کامپیوتر خود را به هزاران نفر آموزش داده ام و نیز هزاران دستگاه کامپیوتر را به خانواده ها وارد نمودم.
از سوی دیگر، در حد قابل توجه ای از دو دانش جهانگردی و برنامه ریزی اجتماعی دیگر خود، برای خدمت به فرهنگ ایران و جهان استفاده نمودم.
اما بدلیل گسترده گی مخاطبان اینترنت نسبت به انتشار کتاب، ترجیح دادم تا نتایج همه فعالیتها و پژوهشهای فرهنگی و صلح طلبانه خود را در اینترنت منتشر نمایم.
بعلاوه اینترنت یک پدیده بسیار پیشرفته بود که با انتشار مقالات و مطالب ، به اندازه توان خود، به رشد و گسترش آن در ایران و جهان ، کمک نمودم.
درحال حاضر بدنبال تاسیس موسسه مطالعات فرهنگی و صلح جهانی در ایران هستم  اما متاسفانه تا این لحظه مقامات مربوطه در جمهوری اسلامی ایران، به درخواست بنده پاسخ مثبت نداده اند و در یک مورد چنین فعالیتی را عبور از خط قرمز اعلام نمودند!.
 تصمیم دارم اگر مجوز تاسیس موسسه فوق صادر گردید(که احتمال آن در ایران بسیارکم است) نسبت به انتشار یک مجله تخصصی اقدام نمایم تا نتایج مطالعات خود و دیگران را (بسته به موضوع و یا سایر پارامترها)بصورت هفتگی، ماهیانه و سالیانه در آن منتشر نمایم.
برای فعالیتهای فرهنگی و صلح طلبانه و پژوهشی خود در اینترنت، تا کنون رنجهای فراوان و مشکلات بسیاری را تحمل نموده ام.
آیا اگر قرار بود این موسسه فرهنگی و صلح طلبانه را در کشوری دیگر تاسیس کنم، این همه مشکلات برایم درست میکردند؟!.
افتخار می کنم که در این سالیان درازفعالیتهایم ، حتی یک سنت از هیچ فرد حقیقی و یا حقوقی دریافت ننمودم و همه این فعالیتهای بشردوستانه، فرهنگی و صلح طلبانه را با ابتکار خود انجام دادم.
خوشبختانه در اینترنت استقبال زیادی ازداخل ایران و از سرتاسر جهان از فعالیتهای فرهنگی و صلح طلبانه ام بعمل آمده است که همین امر تا حدی خستگی کار و مشکلاتی را که متعصبین و تندرو ها برایم درست کردند قابل تحمل نموده است.  


   

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...