Sunday, March 8, 2020

If I were an American, I would definitely have voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2020 US presidential election.

If I were an American, I would definitely have voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2020 US presidential election.
Bernie Sanders can provide true prosperity, justice and security for the American people. I think he will be able to restore the world peace and security endangered by President Trump and his hard-line pro-war team.

The great people of America, especially the colored, poor and justice-seeking youth of America, are very tired of the current situation and want a fundamental changes in the process of running their country. Trump and his administration have pushed the world into real war, bloodshed and chaos. If Trump is re-elected, World War III and nuclear war will be inevitable. If you don't believe it, you will see my prediction come true soon.

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...