Sunday, March 22, 2020

Announcement


Unfortunately, it seems that because of my recent open letter to US officials lifting drug sanctions against the Iranian people to fight Coronavirus and my other critical posts about President Trump's policies,Since all my posts had a few hundred likes, comments, shares and retweets, perhaps  he or his aides asked the Facebook to stop or limit cultural and peaceful activities on the Facebook so,

Facebook informed me that I can not able to write any new post on other groups pages FOR ONE WEEK, BUT I CAN CONTINUE MY ACTIVITIES ONLY ON MY OWN PAGES. THEREFOR, AFTER ENDING ONE WEEK LIMITATION I WILL CONTINUE MY ACTIVITIES THERE, TOO.
On Twitter, I was penalized too. Twitter removed about 7,000 of my followers. And now I have about 18,000 followers on Twitter. THANKS. 
Saaed Shojaei Saadi
www.facebook.com/saeed.shojaei.saadi
www.twitter.com/shogaiee

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...