Thursday, November 15, 2018

Have my tweets, research, and peaceful activities, influenced the outcome of the America Mid-Term election?


 Preface:

As a global peace activist and researcher on the Internet from Iran, I, Saeed Shojaei Saadi, suggest you study and thinking of this post carefully, because it may help to solve some of the domestic and global political and cultural problems.


after suspending my research activities in world culture and peace on the Internet for almost 9 months because of the rise of the disagreements between Iran and the United States, I came to the conclusion that I would come back! And this time I used all of my proficiencies and triple experience(Social

Planning, Computer, Tourism) to put a positive effect on the American public opinions also on the media and moderate realistic politicians in favor of peace and global security and the interests of the two great nations of Iran and America.


In this regard, I have used the "Twitter" and "LinkedIn" Network as well as the Blogger, etc,
I have also sent thousands of email to the American's genuine political, cultural, artistic, media activists and administrative sectors and the world's officials and organizations.

For example, I have tweeted nearly three thousand and five hundred posts from September to November about the American elections on my Twitter page.

Now a question arises:

Are my research and peaceful activities effective on the results of the November 6, US election and the defeat of the extremists?

The answer to this question is with you! I do not comment about it.

the report of two American accredited reference sites about the impact of the activities of me has announced as follows:

1- 49.1% of my followers are in American.
2- The average age of my followers is 32 years.
3. Effective tweets for followers have been around 64%.
4. The rate of interaction between the author and readers has been high.

Attention:

You can read the full story at the following links if you are interested.

A- https://klear.com/p/#/twitter/shogaiee/Overview

B- http://tweepsmap.com/!shogaiee 

Added, searching my full name on the Internet will give you full story.

Thanks:

Saeed Shojaei Saadi, Shiraz, Iran.

www.twitter.com/shogaiee
www.saidman.blogspot.com
www.balatarin.com/users/shogaiee1
www.saadiman.blogsky.com
Email; shogaiee@gmail.com
Mobile; +989177151120
11/15/2018

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...