Thursday, July 6, 2017

introduction; I am Saeed Shojaei Saadi from Shiraz, Iran


introduction;

I am Saeed Shojaei Saadi from Shiraz, Iran

thanks to all of you, especially, those who that expressing their concerns about my position in Iran, I have not any horrible situation here, maybe, I have some problems, for example,
due to my world peace and cultural activities on the internet, all my phones cell, home, etc, have been under checking up and testifying since 15 years ago.added, I have experienced some limitations in my financial and social activities and rights in my city, but it does not matter to me, because, I would know well, that attempting for making peace

and cultural relations between all people of the world, especially, between people of Iran and the western states, (also their governments) were in need of paying its tuition, and I paid them very well !.
when I began my peace and cultural activities about 15 years ago on the internet, I made my decision, to prevent the extremist movements in national and international scale by use of my pen and keyboards, as possible as my own abilities.


domestically, I have tried to suggest peaceful and positive also constructive plans to high-level officials for avoiding the regional and the global conflicts between I.R.I and NATO, also their allies, like Israel and pro-NATO Arabic countries including Arabic countries of

The Persian Gulf added, and I have written many open or private letters to I.R. of Iran leader and other officials to explain the situations and suggesting the solutions as an Iranian world's peace/ culture researcher/ activist on the internet.

globally, I have tried to extend peace and friendship between Iran and all countries of the world by running many pages on the most of the internet social networks, and I have written thousands peaceful and cultural posts and articles, to prevent any planned or unplanned

war or conflict between all countries, especially, between, Iran and western states and their allies as well as my own abilities and opportunities, added, writing many open letters to some chairmen of the international organizations and world's countries leaders, and releasing them on the internet since 15 years ago.
my estimation shows I have been successful in most of my activities because all of my pages have been attractive for their millions viewers and followers, of course, by taking considerations of my personal poor situations and imposing limitations on me too.

now, after 15 years activities for making peace and cultural relations between people of the world, the first fruits of my tree of peace and culture appear, that is, the talks and reaching the final agreement between Iran and 5+1(especially, between USA and Iran).

now, I have focussed to prevent a possible terrible war between Israel and Arabic states with I.R.I, on behalf of Yemen, Syria, Iraq etc. best regards
Saeed Shojaei Saadi, Shiraz,, Iran, July 6, 2017.

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...