Sunday, May 10, 2015

very important information about me and my peaceful,cultural and political activities

i am Said Shogaiee Saadi from Iran,
thanks to all of you, specially, those who that expressing their concerns about my position in Iran, i have not any horrible situation here, of course,  i was arrested by Islamic Iran's Ministry of

Intelligence-branch of Shiraz twice (19 & 11 yrs ago) fortunately, i am alive to see wisdom now,

maybe i have some problems,for example,
due to my internet global peace and cultural activities, all my phones(cell,home, etc) have been under

checking up and testifying  since 10 years ago.added, i have experienced some limits in my , financial and social rights in my city, but it does not matter to me , because, i would know well, that attempting for making peace and cultural relations between all people of the world,specially, between people of Iran and the

western states, (also their governments) were in need of paying its tuition  , and i paid them very well !.
when, i begun my peace and cultural activities about ten years ago, i made my decision, to prevent the extremism movements in national and international scale, (as possible as my own abilities).
domestically, i have tried to suggest peaceful and positive also constructive plans to high-level officials for


avoiding the regional and global  conflicts between I.R.I and  NATO, also their allies, like Israel and pro-NATO Arabic countries (including Arabic countries of Persian gulf).
globally, i have run many pages and accounts via most of internet social networks, and i wrote hundreds of peaceful and cultural texts and articles, to prevent any planned or unplanned war or conflict between countries, specially, between, Iran and western states and their allies (as well as my own abilities and opportunities).


my estimation shows , i have been successful in most of my activities, of course, by taking  considerations of my personal poor tools and some imposing limitations to me too.now, after ten years activities for making peace and cultural relations between people of the world, i am seeing the first fruit of my tree of peace and culture, that is, the talks and reaching the final agreement between Iran and 5+1(specially, between USA and Iran).therefore, i am trying to prevent a terrible war between Israel and Arabic states with I.R.I, on behalf of Yemen,Syria,Iraq etc.
Said Shogaiee Saadi,Iran,Shiraz,May 10,2015.

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...