Saturday, June 21, 2014

i am ...

i am a peace activist in iran with 3 academic skillful,social planning,computer,tourism by 30 yrs experiences,married and looking for making peace between iran and west to prevent a possible war in middle east and world you may check my works out by searching my full name "said shogaiee saadi "since 8 yrs ago.may you help me about this and lets others knowing my aim to join me?
------------------
داشته باشم ودر نهایت بی ادعایی و بعنوان یک شهروند ساده ایرانی بمانند 8 سال گذشته تلاش می کنم با امید خدا نه تنها روابط بین المللی ایران عزیزمان را در حد وسع و امکانات شخصی بدوزبان انگلیسی و فارسی بهبود بخشم بلکه از هر نوع جنگ احتمالی جلوگیری شود. این کار هم مشکلات و هم دردسرهای فراواتی تا کنون برایم داشته که به عشق ایران و ایرانی و صلح منطقه و جهان همه را تحمل کرده ام.
------------------.


i will be very happy to exchange views about peace and cultural ties in world specially,between iran&west to prevent war and making peace between them, lets others to know my works and aims for peace in order to join me please.said shogaiee saadi shiraz,iran


No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...