Sunday, May 11, 2014

my answer to some reader on newsvine

thanks for your advices, Your comments and suggestions are appreciated perfectly by me,please follow my posts not only on "newsvine" but visit me also at following linkes,www.twitter.com/shogaiee,www.facebook.com/said.shogaiee.1,www.saidman.blogspot.com,etc.be sure,i have been never looking for fame & wealth or  power etc. i am just intend  to help solving the problems between IRI and the west which may cause a huge and terrible regional or world war as well as possible. however,its about 35 years the political and cultural and economical relations between iran and usa were missed,now. we must rebuilding the ties by beginning a new talks not only on the high level  official sessions but by people of both states, we must ending the the 5+1 talks soon by reaching a final agreements on iranian peaceful  nuke and start bilateral talks to begin all-aspected relations, indeed  i am trying to do so, by writing peaceful texts on my weblogs or  my  different networking pages.i also intend to estabilish a" peace studies center" in iran officially, to expand my works from internet to " practical opreatons" .are you ready to help me to reach this aim? send me your suggestions please ! this is my official invitation to all whom are against war and bleeding. iran has a great militial powers to reply heavily to any possible attacks,.iran is not iraq or afghanestan or libya etc. i almost sure if a war begins all states of middle east will be added to the war!. so for the future of our children, we must reviewing our positions.its best for the world!.thanks again, wating for your new advices and suggestions.said shogaiee saadi, iran,shiraz.

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...