Monday, September 3, 2018

Notifications!, why I have not published and tweeted any things in my Internet pages DURING THE PAST 8 MONTHS!

Instead of threatening to break my hands  and my pen,

 I wish they were listening and seeing all logic recommendations and reality!

Notifications:

 I hereby would like to inform of all my followers that maybe interested in my Internet-based research and peace-loving research activities in Iran and around the world:


1- I have cut tweeting since 8 months ago but all my Internet-based research and peaceful activities have been continuing during the past 8 months but for reasons that I do not want to say any thing about them, I will not publish the results on the Internet, however, I assure you to publish them at the right time in the future as well as the past two decades.


2- I have been looking for development, security, and prosperity for the people of Iran, and progress, peace, and security for all people and countries in the world.


 3-  I am deeply in trouble in Iran, but I am very optimistic about the future.added, my patience is very high.


In the end, if you wish to know more, please search my full name ( Saeed Shojaei Saadi) on the Internet to better understand all of the above facts.

thanks.

September 3, 2018,

Saeed Shojaei Saadi, Shiraz, Iran.

https://www.twitter.com/shogaiee,

https://www.saidman.blogspot.com

SHOGAIEE@GMAIL.COM

MOBILE, +989177151120

x

No comments:

Remove Netanyahu from power

.According to the foreign and domestic media reports, in order to comply with ethics and prevent a major regional and World war, Iran has do...